When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

30s(?) womans Colson for sale on San Francisco Marketplace. Nice green on green paint.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great job Gary, Dave, Eddie & whoever else saved this beauty, cool it has the same fender stripes ( down to the fine double pins ), & equipment, guard & 1/2 in sprocket as my late prewar plain Joe 41 Colson/Firestone, I have to swap out the Carlisle Dart WW's ( I put them on new 30+ yrs ago ) for some blk W to that late prewar look especially with the gray painted rims.

1716965398271.png

1716965532161.png

Last edited:
Great job Gary, Dave, Eddie & whoever else saved this beauty, cool it has the same fender stripes ( down to the fine double pins ), & equipment, guard & 1/2 in sprocket as my late prewar plane Joe 41 Colson/Firestone, I have to swap out the Carlisle Dart WW's ( I put them on new 30+ yrs ago ) for some blk W to that late prewar look especially with the gray painted rims.

View attachment 2049209

View attachment 2049210
Very cool Mark @mrg. Definitely a match. Even the seats are the same. After 30 years and she’s still yours. Very cool. Agree on blackwall tires with light enameled wheels.

Great bike, and sentimental journey about it.
I couldn’t agree more.
A few years ago, I acquired a saddle that had a girls name written on the cover.
Her name?
Polly!
Lol!
Oddly enough, the saddle was a boys tornado spring Mesinger, so it’s a keeper for me, but I affectionately refer to that saddle as Polly’s seat.
Don’t give up on that 47 Long Beach license tag.
Poly wants her plate back!

I think the best we can all hope for are bikes that get handed down from one generation to the next with in our families. My son says he’s never going to get rid of his 1934 true value hardware store bike that I built. He says he hopes to pass it down to one of his kids someday.
Dave @Porkchop & Applesauce, I'm the same way. I too plan to keep the '36 Rollfast Playcycle, the 20" bike project we did together hoping someday when my granddaughter has her own kids, they can ride the same old bike.

Great bike, and sentimental journey about it.
I couldn’t agree more.
A few years ago, I acquired a saddle that had a girls name written on the cover.
Her name?
Polly!

Don’t give up on that 47 Long Beach license tag.
Poly wants her plate back!
Love the Polly story Marty @cyclingday. I won't give up, just need to find a plate to trade.

Looking good Eddie! Great score.... I am amazed that Dave didnt end up keeping it! Either way, it found a great home.
-Ken
Appreciate it Ken @oskisan

IMG_3782.jpg

Back