When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

32 Colson Flyer.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Well, I finally got my hands on this old boy. Sold 4 Schwinns to get it. I could not be any happier with it. After a few adjustments and a few additions it will be perfect. 1st thing to do is modify the seat post so I can turn it around to the rear and lower it down. Then comes the additions. Headlight battery tube and plunger horn. I might add a rack on the back. Not sure about that yet. Anyway, enjoy looking at it the way it is right now. Believe me , I'm definitely going to enjoy riding the hell out of it. . Already have the day I got it. Which was today.

20170612_132843_Film3.jpg

20170612_132854_Film3.jpg

20170612_132907_Film3.jpg

IMG_0220.JPG

I've owned a couple of these. Pretty decent bikes. Congrats. V/r Shawn

View attachment 481672
These bikes are bucket list bikes for me. Big Moe, you've got the start to an amazing ride-great score! Shawn, remember seeing this one on a Hurricane Coaster ride, right? Bridge in background looks familiar. Yours has all that tasty candy-sweet!

This is actually going to be my patina bike. I'm already going to have my restored Emblem Speedwell. 28"er.

Nice bike! You might be able to get someone on here to custom bend you a seatpost as opposed to modifying the original.

The original one was already beat to hell when i got it. I'm going to get a custom one made. Or hell, make it myself actually. I'll just have to use a shim with it. Steel rod and a blowtorch. Have vise will bend stuff. I'll post more pictures after I make some adjustments.

Back