When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

33 Schwinn motobike ?

-

ohmybike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Silly question but did the B10E schwinns had original a chainguard? or was that added by someone. I had bought a B10E schwinn and it had chainguard. I was just googling old bikes and I seen that bike. Should I leave it off? Bike with tank is the google image I found not mine

0D6E9402-2882-4C4E-8DD1-B3FDA67D1569.jpeg

677D0A37-D2DD-41EB-A002-53036820A879.jpeg

Here's a better shot of that bike. I also read that chain guard was new in 1934, but the 34 B10Es also were not equipped with one.

1934_b10e_$2250_2004.jpg

So the 33-34 wasn’t equipped with a chainguard. I’ll just leave it off for now.

The Aerocycle had the chainguard when introduced in 34, but none of the B9/B10s were pictured with a guard if memory serves me correctly.

I prefer the look of the guard and clean pants myself, and nothing wrong with period correct modifications using original parts to add a personal touch. ;)

The Aerocycle had the chainguard when introduced in 34, but none of the B9/B10s were pictured with a guard if memory serves me correctly.

I prefer the look of the guard and clean pants myself, and nothing wrong with period correct modifications using original parts to add a personal touch. ;)

You got a point. I tend to put a long sock on my right leg so I when I ride the bike i don’t get a stains on my pants lol

Back