When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

33 Schwinn motobike ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ohmybike

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Silly question but did the B10E schwinns had original a chainguard? or was that added by someone. I had bought a B10E schwinn and it had chainguard. I was just googling old bikes and I seen that bike. Should I leave it off? Bike with tank is the google image I found not mine

0D6E9402-2882-4C4E-8DD1-B3FDA67D1569.jpeg

677D0A37-D2DD-41EB-A002-53036820A879.jpeg

Here's a better shot of that bike. I also read that chain guard was new in 1934, but the 34 B10Es also were not equipped with one.

1934_b10e_$2250_2004.jpg

So the 33-34 wasn’t equipped with a chainguard. I’ll just leave it off for now.

The Aerocycle had the chainguard when introduced in 34, but none of the B9/B10s were pictured with a guard if memory serves me correctly.

I prefer the look of the guard and clean pants myself, and nothing wrong with period correct modifications using original parts to add a personal touch. ;)

The Aerocycle had the chainguard when introduced in 34, but none of the B9/B10s were pictured with a guard if memory serves me correctly.

I prefer the look of the guard and clean pants myself, and nothing wrong with period correct modifications using original parts to add a personal touch. ;)

You got a point. I tend to put a long sock on my right leg so I when I ride the bike i don’t get a stains on my pants lol

Back