When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'34 Elgin Blackhawk Falcon.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
20140630_170214.jpg

Starting from scratch. Frame, truss fork, and wheelset original to the bike.
20140630_181951.jpg

Frame cleaned up pretty good and there was a
decent amount of chrome on the triple steps hiding underneath house paint. Morrow hub with D3 date code and a ND S.M. front hub.
20140630_182018.jpg

Tank and fender hunting now.
20140707_182059.jpg

I'd like to thank jrpromo for answering the countless emails.

Falcon

View attachment 159563
Starting from scratch. Frame, truss fork, and wheelset original to the bike.
View attachment 159564
Frame cleaned up pretty good and there was a
decent amount of chrome on the triple steps hiding underneath house paint. Morrow hub with D3 date code and a ND S.M. front hub.
View attachment 159565
Tank and fender hunting now.
View attachment 159566
I'd like to thank jrpromo for answering the countless emails.

Looking good great start

One of my favorite bikes that I hope to own someday. The "Wildcat siren" makes these for me. V/r Shawn

Thanks Catfish. A few of us at the shop came up with the design (borrowed from another bike stand on the market) but made of 1/8" aluminum. Originally built for mountain bikes but can also be used for ballooners.

One of my favorite bikes that I hope to own someday. The "Wildcat siren" makes these for me. V/r Shawn

Yes, that would be the cherry on the sundae for this bike. So the Falcons had the tire driven siren and the Blackhawk' s had the pancake horn? Was the chrome fork exclusive to the Blackhawk?

Yes, that would be the cherry on the sundae for this bike. So the Falcons had the tire driven siren and the Blackhawk' s had the pancake horn? Was the chrome fork exclusive to the Blackhawk?

Most of the time Falcons had painted forks. But they were being made side by side with the Blackhawks, and I have seen one or two that looked to have a factory chrome fork. As parts were interchangeable..... But I think they were always cataloged as painted. How about some more shots of the stand you made?

Back