When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'34 Elgin Blackhawk Falcon.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wanted the fender on this bike to snuggle right up against the tire. Got some steel tubing from a hardware store, measured, cut, filed, painted. ~30min job with materials in hand.

20141206_019JPG-1.jpg

20141206_020JPG-1.jpg

20141206_018JPG-1.jpg

20141206_017JPG-1.jpg

Thanks

I wanted the fender on this bike to snuggle right up against the tire. Got some steel tubing from a hardware store, measured, cut, filed, painted. ~30min job with materials in hand.

20141206_020JPG-1.jpg

That looks great! I assume you also cut down the fender? Does the drop stand stay in place when you ride? I have been wanting to do something like this, but was not sure it would work.

That looks great! I assume you also cut down the fender? Does the drop stand stay in place when you ride? I have been wanting to do something like this, but was not sure it would work.

thanks! Yeah, ds stays in place just fine. I used a loose NOS Wald replacement rear fender that was here. Cut it, added the bend for the chain clearance and holes for the ds clip.
When in doubt: try it! :)

Back