When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'35 Bluebird

-
have a lazer level mounted above

cool stuff. I've been wondering 'why, how the droop-outs bend'. Ya know, there's all that support on the bracket, rear, front and top yet lower is weak? And I see it now, the tail, it wiggles when sat on sides, bumps etc. flipped from back to change tires, it's a good distance, enough to shift which helps pull on the screwed/tapped, pressed out cuts. The weakest link is not as strong as a shift on the rear bars that would pull em away, down.

This is a big reason why I joined the Cabe after lurking for years. The attention to detail. The love and admiration of bicycles. You have gone the extra mile for research of an amazing Elgin creation.

like new, one owner.......now where's that rattle can :rolleyes:

IMG_2752_zpsffbe6a95-1.jpg

IMG_2753_zpsce0af021-1.jpg

aer1225f3.jpg
get-attachment (14).jpg
The frame broke and then repaired but the bottom tube seems to be to short & I don't know what the length should be, but the fork should fill the gap in the tank. See pic

Measurements

Hey Jack,
Here is the best I can do without removing the tank. Down tube is measured from inside stop to BB. Top was measured over the tank which I don't think affects it a whole lot. Should at least give you an idea if you are in the ballpark. I hope this helps. V/r Shawn

DSC_0166.JPG

Hey Jack,
Here is the best I can do without removing the tank. Down tube is measured from inside stop to BB. Top was measured over the tank which I don't think affects it a whole lot. Should at least give you an idea if you are in the ballpark. I hope this helps. V/r Shawn

View attachment 172876

Thanks Freqman! What is the full measurement of the bottom bar minus the tank tab?

Back