When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

35 dd frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sure would be a klunker to ride with that long wheelbase. I invest time and money into a bike after I've ridden it for a while. Noting worse than spending a bunch of money putting a bike together you've never ridden, than riding it for the first time and realizing it handles like a piece of junk. Although my goal is to build and than ride my bikes.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of brand new bicycle I could get for the kind of money I’m spending...

It won’t be cramped if you go with some modern type of handle bar, upright bmx

It’s understandable that you picked this frame because the seat stays are straight.

I've already done a dx frame. I'm just wanting a new one. And the modification is a minor one. Just welding a brake bridge to attach this to instead of a fender mount.

20190217_175140.jpg

DIA_COMPE_MX_890_BRAKE_SET_RED.270.jpg

I think you’re confusing a klunker with a strandie, either way you should really consider using a different frame as that one will eventually crack if you’re riding it hard enough to need better brakes than drums and coasters can provide, also you should look into using motorcycle bars instead of x bars as they’ll give you better leverage and handling.

Back