When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

350 + bikes that found me,looking for a buyer or backer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This collection is in a 20' building made out of heavy duty tarps so they are all dry except the bikes outside. He said you can have all the bikes inside and outside. There are around 350 bikes in the room they are hanging and stacked. He would not let me tear down the walls to get in there to see what he has, so I only got to cut a hole in the plastic to get a few pictures but not very good one's. He came up with a price of $20 a bike at 350 bikes= $7000. I told him he would not get half that and would do better if I could sell them in bunches or singles. This is a blind buy but sometimes that is where you find treasures. There is all kinds of bikes in there, I saw a pair of wooden handlebars but could not get a good picture of it. There is banana seat bikes,balloon tire and older bikes,tricycles, a pedal car maybe more, plus some wagons. I need someone to give me an estimate as to what this might be worth.
I am retired and would be willing to deliver to you if you wanted to rent a U-haul truck. You would just have to cover my travel expense food and gas and maybe a bike out of the bunch.
This guy is very private and does not want a bunch of people coming just to look.

Back