When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'36 Adler...and so it begins.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just received/unpacked a 1936 Adler 3 Gang. One pic is from the PO; the other, what it looks like unpacked - headlight/saddle not in picture. Overall, it's in nice shape and everything looks original. As time goes on, I'll be looking for original handgrips (Saarlac?); clay 26 X 1.75 tires; trying to find out if that's an original saddle (I think not - can't remember the name on it, but it isn't Adler); replacing the broken glass in the rear reflector; adding a Bosch period-correct generator; seeing if I can source/have made an Adler decal for the chain guard - so much paint loss, I might repaint that piece. For now, I'll order new spokes/nipples, and polish the rims and hubs. It'll be a major cleanup, vs. a restoration. Any Adler fans (or folks with the parts I need) out there? Thanks. I'll be back.

I have a few parts, and can send you my attempt at translating the service manual. One source for bakelite grips is:
I'm not sure if they have any Adler grips. The rubber pads for the front brake are available on eBay.

Back