When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'36 Elgin Robin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

pedal_junky

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Happy to find some original paint under the red.
20150511_184743-1.jpg

Got it together as a rider for now.
IMG_20150511_185833.jpg

20150511_184927.jpg

Last edited:
You really get a different perspective on the bike without the tank. Very cool frame!!!

The red came off really easy only to reveal about 50% of the cream color underneath. Looks like it had been sanded pretty good before the red went on. Do you guys think whats left is original paint?
20150608_201039.jpg

20150608_201030.jpg

20150608_200838.jpg

I looks original to me. Cant wait to see it finished

A quick side note, I see that on your park tool stand you have the side with the crank that closes the clamp on the left side. I always keep mine on the right as you have more space to turn it because it clears the frame and I find it easier to hold the bike with my left hand and turn the crank with my right. I guarantee having the clamp crank on the right is way easier.

I looks original to me. Cant wait to see it finished

A quick side note, I see that on your park tool stand you have the side with the crank that closes the clamp on the left side. I always keep mine on the right as you have more space to turn it because it clears the frame and I find it easier to hold the bike with my left hand and turn the crank with my right. I guarantee having the clamp crank on the right is way easier.

Yeah, I flip it depending on what I'm doing or what's going into the stand.

Back