When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

36 or 37 Schwinn paint job.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_2936.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG
IMG_2937.JPG
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2939.JPG
IMG_2928.JPG
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG
IMG_2932.JPG
So I recently picked a frankenbike but believe 37 schwinn motorbike frame. I'll show from start to finish so far. Had some questions. What's the easiest way to do the fine red pinstripes????
The black fork will be the fork I'm using for the build. Any suggestions??? Thanks Zach

Wow man that looks fantastic! I'm just wondering about the little red pinstripes that outline the white points! Seems like it's going to be a pain to add the red in mine!

Wow man that looks fantastic! I'm just wondering about the little red pinstripes that outline the white points! Seems like it's going to be a pain to add the red in mine!

There might be a pinstriper near you that will come out and stripe it for you while you watch. A good one will make it look so easy you'll be kicking yourself for paying to have it done...until you try to do it ;)

Back