When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

36 Oriole

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Such a great bike, they ride so nice. I have one and I'm jealous....... looking really good, man!

Bike has come a long way, can’t wait to see more!

AE302684-2280-4562-870B-9D44E90440E5.jpeg

Personally I like the way they look with the original patina. I wouldn’t paint them and then add fake patina, sounds silly to me...

I’m experimenting with the bars to see if what I do is I interesting or not, I can always resort back to bare metal. These parts are so bare metal and pitted that I either go with that look, replace or patina something else, which is what I’m going to do. For me not all bare metal is interesting, some is just butt ugly.
33A3C7F3-E02B-47C0-98A6-2C41F03A86A2.jpeg

Here are the bars with flat grey, metallic, flat grey, then metallic again. Then I rough them up a bit.
8A64C08A-306F-45AC-8F3A-7532C7DC900C.jpeg

Excellent job. Very cool frame . I really like the way the seat post ( or mast depending who you are talking to) curves parallel to the rear fender.

Back