When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

36 Schwinn Stem/fork seized! Any ideas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I grabbed this crazy rare paint scheme b9/b10 in hopes I could potentially save it. Turns out I’m having doubts that this bike is no more than a wall hanger. Anybody have any ideas or tricks.

The fork won’t budge and since I bought it from a one armed guy he chopped the left side of the handlebar off. Lmao
image.jpg

image.jpg

870A2504-C9E4-4129-9846-8B51AC660E20.jpeg

BFA85661-D8DE-44B9-954D-2997E8EAB44D.jpeg

I wouldn't be shy with toilet bowl cleaner and steel wire brush to eat the layers of rust off and see what you've got left to work with. That stem bolt looks amazing, maybe you get lucky inside too.

Alternately, After you cut the head post off, then, you can slice it open and retrieve the stem an fork. (What's left of it). [grin]

I wouldn't be shy with toilet bowl cleaner and steel wire brush to eat the layers of rust off and see what you've got left to work with. That stem bolt looks amazing, maybe you get lucky inside too.

Alternately, After you cut the head post off, then, you can slice it open and retrieve the stem an fork. (What's left of it). [grin]
I really want to save the frame:/. In hopes there might be some
Paint left under the super crust.

Back