When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 37/38 Shelby Hiawatha Airflow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Shelby built Hiawatha 37/38 I think (haven't figured out the #) OG straw color under red with some pin striping, I started stripping the red and everybody liked the patina but new owner can strip more.looks mostly og but don't know about the fork (don't see og paint under) good rider but needs tune up (rear needs truing and hubs adjusted) $550. local pickup or can deliver to LB or Coaster ride.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Took me a couple of minuets to add text, I post pics from my phone then immediately add text from my laptop, didn't know you could still view it why I was editing?

Took me a couple of minuets to add text, I post pics from my phone then immediately add text from my laptop, didn't know you could still view it why I was editing?

Ahh, gotcha. Ya, when i viewed it there were pictures and absolutely no text. Lol. Didn't mean to bust your chops.

Tuned it up a bit and been riding, these frames seen to have a lot of room and that's with a straight seat post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back