When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'37 C model custom

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Jon I really like how your bike came out. I did something very similar with 38 Colson sometime last year. This is how she came out with the bare metal/brass look. View attachment 256974. Enjoy your bike Monarky

Here is an updated photo from this Sunday
image.jpg

That's cool. Bare metal bikes showing off the welds, lead and brass work are awesome. Wish I had a little warmer weather here so I could be riding more... Daylight too... Will be in the 60's this weekend so I'll be out putting miles on a couple of them before the cold sets in again.

Jon

Very strong El Nino this winter continuing into early spring. I'm anticipating a very warm winter season occasionally interrupted by a few cold days.

Very strong El Nino this winter continuing into early spring. I'm anticipating a very warm winter season occasionally interrupted by a few cold days.

Hoping this is true. I normally love snowy winters, but this past summer seemed to have flown by and I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do... Wouldn't mind a warm winter for a change.

Doing what it was designed to do!

B6A3280DC0E04CA9ABCF54FA6BC190E0_zpsmsyl-1.jpg

Pictures taken at the Old Fort Wayne

2A9C1D6EE1264D72B807152C583725C1_zpsi2fm-1.jpg

4F9F39AA69A945679877B00936402E9B_zpskkfp-1.jpg

E8AB965429ED4F56B2FCEB5A33138F18_zps9m9g-1.jpg

This thing rides smooth and quiet. I had to adjust the neck and bar angle and it's much better for me. Looking into a quick release seat post clamp bolt and front axle. Need to put a small tool bag together to carry the necessary tools, spare tube and what not as this will be a road trip bicycle too, who knows what I may encounter. Planning a road trip in January and this will be accompanying me.

Back