When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'37 double diamond ratrod...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Here is my attempt on a '35 DD Frame:

I also have another one on the wall of wait that came from the classifieds here on the CABE a few months ago:

@tripple3 is absolutely correct on the statement about what a DD frame is, but there are other model Schwinns with the straight rear stays:
BA67

BC97 Like yours:

Even though they aren't true Double Diamond models as the '35 Model 35 is, the straight rear stay models still hold some major cool factor!

REC

Double Diamond is a 1935 B frame with straight seat stays, like your C model, but B model.
Please help educate me and maybe others; how can I tell a "B" model from a "C" model when it's a bare frame? What's different? Does the lower top bar attach at a lower point on the downtube? Thanks for any help. Below is the '35 Model 35 catalog pic for reference.

1583771231054.png

I believe if you're fist fits loosely between bars it's a"C" if its fairly tight it's a"B" model, of course depends on fist size.... LoL

I believe if you're fist fits loosely between bars it's a"C" if its fairly tight it's a"B" model, of course depends on fist size.... LoL
No expert but I think it is opposite of what you said. V/r Shawn

Back