When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37' Huffman Supreme... Complete

-
So many bikes...so little money.... I'm tapped out or I'd be in the running for this. V/r Shawn

Let me gaze into my crystal ball, what do I see???
....."The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale."

:p

looks surprisingly good. only a few things missing! it would sure be a fun rider just like it is...

Ok, Scott.
I think this is the barometer that you've been waiting for, to see if the lowly Huffman can measure up to the mighty Schwinn in interest, value and crazy money spent for an old rusty bike.
It doesn't get much better than this.
This bike is a bona fide, honest to goodness real deal Firestone Fleetwood Supreme.
Not one of the parted together piece meal jobs that we have all gotten so used to seeing in this hobby.
A enormously huge kudos goes out to this seller for not pulling the boneheaded move of trying to sell the bike in pieces to make a few more bucks. This ones going somewhat complete to the gladiator who steps up to the plate and swings for the fence.
I have spent a bunch on bikes this year, so I told myself to slow down and enjoy what you've got for awhile. But, when a bike like this pops up. Oh, man! Get the check book out. This thing is frigin awesome!
It looks perfect just the way it sits. Old crusty and bitchen!

I know huh? usually I hear from at least half a dozen people asking what I think, this time silence. so... either no one is curious (which based on the bidding already I don't believe), or everyone hopes this one flies under the radar (which is impossible...at least now it is!:rolleyes:)
maybe I'll not answer the "how much do you think it will go for" questions, and just tell people to bid and find out. :p

this much I will say:
there are somewhere between 50 and 100 Firestone Fleetwood Supremes.
while nice, this one is missing a few pieces, sadly one of the missing pieces is the chain guard so whoever gets it will be looking for an original black Firestone guard.
and finally, these don't really come up all that often so if you want it, bid to win!

Back