When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37 or 38 Deluxe or Supreme CWC Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20190222_131915.jpg
Step by Step.......;)
20190222_131915.jpg

Step by Step......;)

It sits with my 37 wasnt really for sale .... but i had offer this morning for $3200.00 i have owned the bike twice ( maybe ? minus seat plus shipping via bike flights) it has a delta pancake horn/button , speedo, G-3 bw it has a aerocycle seat on it like nos from last guy as i dont know where the original seat went or the horn i replaced it there was one sold for $3k after ML that ended up here in California I believe minus speedo and horn .... since this isnt a offers forum i need to think about it but i get it out and photo it consider if and when someone makes a seeious contact ... the first time i got it it came with straw and dung the wheels were rotten so u could say a true barn find

it has no battery box on tank when i got it had delta battery tube like the bw 36 artist rendition add ..... i have battery boxes i had made up one went to the ml bike and i had three made but i have tube also ..... previous debates say it never came as shown in that add but i had the boxes made along time ago for the tanks of it and colson Aristocrat..... sports a V8 badge

Back