When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37 or 38 Deluxe or Supreme CWC Bicycle

-
Hi, I believe this to be a 1938 roadmaster and it is all original including paint except for the tank which I added and sold the battery can but front light/horn is still present. Still retain the original decals and ride it every once in awhile as well. If you are interested let me know.

View attachment 900317

View attachment 900323

View attachment 900324

View attachment 900325

View attachment 900327
So how much for this classic Roadmaster buety? Really sweet old Roadmaster. Thanks and Ride On. Razin.

$39k brought to me in person in cash at 3:30 pm pst on a friday along with a 25 year old chic pre approved photo check for the weekend...... a last ride ...... I include the clock on handlebars and the applecore headbadge collection there will be no shipping you have to take her with you on monday at 8:30 am with the bike .... o ya you have to leave money on friday !
TOO RICH FOR MY BLOOD! Jeez, and here I thought Harleys and Indians were big money. I'm just BLOWN away. Cool bikes any way. Thanks. Razin.

Dumb question, but I gotta ask what does a Chrome master look like? I've never seen one of these bikes. Thanks. Ride On. Razin.

Back