When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37 Ranger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
HEY hsvmick, how did a Ranger get down there? I have too many projects, so I will decline. That frame looks real clean, should be easy to ship. Maybe someone else here in the states will want it. I was down your way once in 1971 aboard ship. pulled into Sydney. Fine place. Thanks for offering,tink.

g'day tink you have some fine bicycle's, i stambled across a site 3 years ago i saw a straightbar panther and man loved the line's and soon become hooked but we in australia dont have these so i goggled alot before i found a couple of guy's to send to me i now have 2 51panthers and this 41 ranger i would sell as the parts are to much to get to me
i truely looking for a double diamond 35 36 frame i found one last month beautiful but wouldnt post to me i still looking for one

Would love to see it at this year's Ann Arbor's Best preserved Classic Bike of Year competition PK

Would be nice to see this bike entered in to the Ann Arbor's Classic Bike of the Year competition.

Would be nice to see this bike entered in to the Ann Arbor's Classic Bike of the Year competition.
Thank you Paul . I will not be able to attend this year, but I am honored that this bike would warrant your attention.
I have been to your Ann Arbor show twice. You and your wife have worked hard putting on the best show and swap meet in the country . Combined with Memory Lanes on the same week, what more could anyone ask for?thank you, Larson the tinker.

Schwinn Panther

g'day tink you have some fine bicycle's, i stambled across a site 3 years ago i saw a straightbar panther and man loved the line's and soon become hooked but we in australia dont have these so i goggled alot before i found a couple of guy's to send to me i now have 2 51panthers and this 41 ranger i would sell as the parts are to much to get to me
i truely looking for a double diamond 35 36 frame i found one last month beautiful but wouldnt post to me i still looking for one

Hsvmick, Thats really something that you have two panthers also. your bikes were built right here in Chicago, illinios . thats one heck of a ride to Australia from the old Schwinn Plant.
If you have them together post them , every one would love to see them.
We all have favorite bikes and Panther is mine. The one I have posted is my daily rider.
It is the dead of winter here in the midwest . I bring the bikes inside these months so they dont get rusty. no way to ride them in the slush and snow. The bike you see I think is a 52.
It was really beat when I got it, but the wheels, and fenders shined up and the paint was decent.
I found a tank , light, and rack that was missing. the saddle bags came from a big yard sale of mostly used clothing a lady was selling. In the corner was a bunch of motorcycle stuff , when I asked how much for the saddle bags she said," Is 20 dollars ok?" Sure was!
On the panther they went . Hope someone here can come up with your double diamond frame for you. good luck with your project. tink.:) I noticed when I was previewing the post, if you look at the photo on the wall you will see a ship pulling into Sydney harbor, THats my old ship.
001.JPG
002.JPG

i truely would like a original panther to sit next to this 51 panther i so changed,some poeple may not like this but it sure is different

Attachments

• 1221141441-00.jpg
    1221141441-00.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 101
]i truely would like a original panther to sit next to this 51 panther i so changed,some poeple may not like this but it sure is different[/QUOTE]

I think Your bike is GREAT! Lots of folks dont like some of the things and the way I do things either but thats life. Have fun , thats what its all about. tink.

Back