When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37 Ranger

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Got this 37 while riding my bike at a cruise night.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 469
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 473
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
tinker will you stop with the rangers already. a black ranger another ranger and autocycle ranger...your killin me.....i love rangers. that was a great story

Hey tinker, I'm glad you're a member here. You always have great bikes to show us and I like you're wit. Congrads also on the mead ranger. It's a beauty. Rob.

Unreal bike and story. Did he ever have it together, it would be something special if he had a pic of him and the bike some 40 yrs ago?

Unreal bike and story. Did he ever have it together, it would be something special if he had a pic of him and the bike some 40 yrs ago?
No . When he found it the tires were shot. said he took it apart to clean it and grease it up and never put it back together. The thing that amazes me is if I take something apart, the next day stuff is missing. he said he found parts in his attic, basement ,and garage. wasnt much missing. he still wont tell me where he lives. says he dont want no one going thru his stuff.

Back