When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

38-39 Schwinn $600

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ADKBIKES

Finally riding a big boys bike
HD spokes like a whizzer canvas covered seat missing cross brace on bars front tire shot plus shipping [email protected] military paint

bikes13 028.jpg

bikes13 031.jpg

bikes13 029.jpg

head badge

Interesting piece. Looks like a lot of fun! Good deal.
Can you post a pic of the head badge please, if its cool with the buyer?
Thanks

schwinn

a tankless boys bike with springer in that condition under any other name would be half the price. Schwinns may be extortionate vis a vis what you get for the price but they are probably a very good investment. From a strictly money point of view they are the best bikes to invest in. The most space efficient way to protect your money is to buy gold, it's small and valuble, but next on the list has to be schwinns. Per kilo they are the most expensive bikes. It's like buying buying Tommy Hilfiger jeans instead of regular priced jeans. The name is the value in large part.

I'm looking at buying a pair of rangers - both have cross bar speedos and pogo saddles, hanging tanks, bombs, ...etc - the lot. I will have no money to eat food after I get them but I am hoping it will be a safe investment. They are beautiful bikes too. It's just hard to put down double what you are used to without being concerned about the strength of their value in the future.

The only reason I harp on about Schwinns is cuz I'm gonna have some pretty soon and I am working through my fear of high prices :)

Hi all! I'm the new owner. Sure the seller can post a pic of the head badge. If the bike is all ready taken apart I will when I get it. I wonder if the badge was painted over.
I guess some Schwinns bring higher prices. But I'm a Schwinn man. I only have one other brand bike and its my "garden art" bike that sits outside! I don't think too much about the investment part of it. I buy them, and ride them! If I sell at some point I may lose some money, but I will have enjoyed them!
Now, what and where do you guys think this bike was used for/at? Army base? Thoughts?

I'm currently doing a BSA military bike build and in researching I've found that the American military bikes weren't meant for combat or maneuvers as much as transportation around base and in towns near the base. There's quite a few women's military bikes that were used by nurses needing to get to areas quickly.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back