When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

38 Elgin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi gang!
I know this isn't much to go on, but is this bike worth the price tag?

I think not. It all depends on your taste and needs in a bike. It looks very rough. Some people are into heavy "patina" ( not me personally) and this has that. It looks original, but plain and if you have a budget at that price only, and are open to other makes/models, I think you can find a better example. Probably on the Cabe or other postings.

Again, some people would service this with lube and ride and enjoy. More power to them. To find better or missing parts ( tank possibly) you get deeper$$ into it. I think you need to make a checklist on your wants. Makes/models, restoration or buy and ride. Good luck in your search.

Ok. I kinda dig it's cRustiness, so what would you say would be a "fair" price for what's shown here?
That's my kind of krusty style also........has some potential as a kool kruiser !!!
I personally wouldn't go over $200.....$250 tops-tops.
It does look pretty original other than the fork and you can probably find one of those here on The CABE pretty easily.
I'd do the WD40 / steel wool trick on it......new tubes, tires, grease it up and ride it as a kool rat.
*** There are plenty of posts on here about the WD40 / steel wool way of cleaning bikes up - you'd be amazed.

That's my kind of krusty style also........has some potential as a kool kruiser !!!
I personally wouldn't go over $200.....$250 tops-tops.
It does look pretty original other than the fork and you can probably find one of those here on The CABE pretty easily.
I'd do the WD40 / steel wool trick on it......new tubes, tires, grease it up and ride it as a kool rat.
*** There are plenty of posts on here about the WD40 / steel wool way of cleaning bikes up - you'd be amazed.
Yes, I've used the WD40 technique myself. Works wonders on chrome.

Rust and a rack!
Nice!
1643379605335.jpeg

Back