When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'38 western flyer - Shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

St.Peter

Finally riding a big boys bike
Started this project several years ago. It has finally come together with the addition of the tank about a month ago

For a Red bike I like it and job well done but what's up with the Green wheels? Jus' a strange color choice for most bikes

For a Red bike I like it and job well done but what's up with the Green wheels? Jus' a strange color choice for most bikes
I was waiting for the question. It's funny I sold the bicycle for a short time to a friend with different wheels on it. It did not have the correct wheels for the bike. My friend changed the wheels to some that he had that were the correct wheels for the bike and he didn't have a chance to paint them and I haven't painted them since I've had it back. I have just gotten a little bit used to them over the last year so since I've had it. It needs to be part of my winter projects.

Back