When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

38 zep

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think this a cwc built zep 38 no mine I just have the picture
ZEP 1938-1.jpg

I see the CWC seat clamp but thought the fork might be that crescent moon type, also I have heard that name of the seller of that tail lite lens, wonder if they are on the cabe

Love the shifter on the Zep, my fav....got to find one for myself one of these days.

Bart

A work in progress, not done yet but getting there. as far as I can tell the pin stripping between the black and white is red but the long double stripe on both sides of the fenders are white, most of these bikes I have seen are to faded to tell, any better pics.?, o ya check out the broken hand rail wire, its about a 40 ft drop so maybe I can get tripple3 to go no hands across this tressel !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
just went thru some old zep threads and looks like 38 Zeps (most seen to be snyder built) have all red pin stripes and the similar roadmaster badged bikes have red & white ?

Last edited:
I enjoy a challenge....

A work in progress, not done yet but getting there. Blah blah blah…, o ya check out the broken hand rail wire, its about a 40 ft drop so maybe I can get tripple3 to go no hands across this tressel !

I'm sure I can ride across that without hands as long as I don't have to ride one of your Brokedown bikes mrg:p
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443058945.981779.jpg

I will ride there; you bring the camera for some action shots....

Last edited:
Back