When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39-40 Roadmaster 4 Gill

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
BIN for $3900 or make offer $85 shipping
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600-1.jpg
s-l1600-2.jpg
s-l1600-3.jpg
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

This is my former bike that I restored. By serial it is a late '40 if memory serves correctly. The current owner has changed the tires and added the WD brake but other than that is as I traded it. V/r Shawn

Hello happy to say Tammy and i are the new owners of this great bike ,Always wanted a 4 gill and I'm sure they don't come any better then this one.Thank you Shawn for a great looking CWC .The fellow i am buying from also a great guy to work with .Meeting him at ML in the spring so this bike will not have to be shipped.Take care all Terry and Tammy

This is a bike I actually wish I would have kept but it was part of a trade to get the restored Bluebird. Like I said via our PMs the '39-41 Four Gills may be under rated but are fairly scarce bikes. I'll bet I can find more Bluebirds, Aerocycles, or Big Tank Shelbys than I can Four Gills. See you at MLC! V/r Shawn

Back