When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'39 bent tank finished

-

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
Picked this baby up on here a while back from a fellow member. Took it apart and gave it a once over, good cleaning, fresh grease and added the grips and pedals, also from fellow cambers. Just took it for a test drive and it rides pretty smooth. Didn't check if grips are on the correct side before pictures were taken. I'm sure someone will let me know. Have a wanted ad for a decent paisley guard also.

IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2132.JPG
IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2135.JPG
IMG_2137.JPG
IMG_2138.JPG
IMG_2139.JPG
IMG_2140.JPG
IMG_2141.JPG

Love it!

(I would) take it out ride it and get it all dirty again and blast thru some mud puddles and get some fresh pics.:eek::D:eek::D

Grips are nice old aftermarket period correct glass jewel I would leave them there..

Sha wheat, someone offer this guy a guard!

Love it!

(I would) take it out ride it and get it all dirty again and blast thru some mud puddles and get some fresh pics.:eek::D:eek::D

Grips are nice old aftermarket period correct glass jewel I would leave them there..

Sha wheat, someone offer this guy a guard!
That's what I'm talking about, thanks buddy.

Back