When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 c/t

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Here’s a project that will keep me busy this winter. Plan is to get it bare and get it painted. I’m thinking cream with red pins. There wasn’t much to choose from. I’ll keep you guys posted on progress :).
8E684256-837F-40B7-AD5C-795EA5C49C6A.jpeg

B1E5631F-4A76-4972-B818-E8685C1851D6.jpeg

I was just getting ready to ad that picture to show the positions. Thank you Shawn! Do you know of anymore tell tell signs that are different with the 39s? Maybe mine is a 40-41.

The sign could have been changed out. I'd go with serial as best indicator of year especially on a restored/repainted bike. Is the crank dated? V/r Shawn

The sign could have been changed out. I'd go with serial as best indicator of year especially on a restored/repainted bike. Is the crank dated? V/r Shawn
It’s not dated. It just has a symbol. Ill take another look tomorrow and post pics. Maybe someone knows what them symbols mean. Lol. Thanks Shawn. Zach.

Back