When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Canti with DD

-
This frame and fork I'm still kicking myself in the nuts over. That frame and fork sat for 15 years in my buddies basement. I went over to check out some stuff he had for sale and he offered it to me for a grand. He also had a tank and fenders that didn't go to the bike but was putting together a package deal. And he told me a grand I thought he was nuts. Knowing what I know now it still makes me sick!

IMG_5535.JPG

This frame and fork I'm still kicking myself in the nuts over. That frame and fork sat for 15 years in my buddies basement. I went over to check out some stuff he had for sale and he offered it to me for a grand. He also had a tank and fenders that didn't go to the bike but was putting together a package deal. And he told me a grand I thought he was nuts. Knowing what I know now it still makes me sick!

rafiki.jpg

Facebook is for chicks!

Ha ha Marty !

The Cabe is no different than Facebook,
just another internet address
with the same social media
interaction.
Both have the same likes, replies, people commenting on posts and people praising or insulting each other.

Ha ha Marty !

The Cabe is no different than Facebook,
just another internet address
with the same social media
interaction.
Both have the same likes, replies, people commenting on posts and people praising or insulting each other.

I know!
That's exactly why I've never joined Facebook.
It's kind of the same reason why I've never tried Heroin.
With my obsessive/compulsive/addictive personality, it would be a disaster for me.
I just need to focus on what's right in front of me.
I miss actually seeing you, Sarmis. Lol!

Back