When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Canti with DD

-
I agree @sarmis Facebook is flooded with bike groups and people buying and selling all day long I just don't see how you guys have time for it LOL. It's one or the other for me...I pop on FB every couple weeks to say happy birthday but that's about it. Looks like DD fork values are still strong!

Excuse my ignorance, but was that a deal? I'm guessing so since it sold so quickly.

Fordmike,
I would say a good set of DD forks will get $2000 all day long.

Now then again, you have repaired forks, converted from girls forks, locking, non locking and the fork strut plates that are hard to find if missing. All of these different aspects factor into the value.

I would also say most DD equipped restored bikes are parted together with found forks ?
This fork and frame deal looks like a legit match that some people would covet. That is if the fork and frame stay in original condition and not be repainted.

s

why hasnt anyone reproduced these forks yet? looks straight forward....times like these i wish i took up welding/metal shop instead of 3 years of electronics....in shop class....

This fork was bent real bad as well. I pointed it out to the original seller before the caber got ahold of it.

It's hard to tell from the pictures, and although it looks like it's a mate to the frame set, it does look like it may have been cut down from a taller fork.
Usually, there's a short straight section right at the upper end of the fork leg just below the top truss plate.
May or may not be the case.

I know!
That's exactly why I've never joined Facebook.
It's kind of the same reason why I've never tried Heroin.
With my obsessive/compulsive/addictive personality, it would be a disaster for me.
I just need to focus on what's right in front of me.
I miss actually seeing you, Sarmis. Lol!
The ''Like" button is more dangerous than most people realize.

That is eight years older than my oldest Schwinn. Can someone tell me what a DD fork is and why that is worth 2k as is?
Thanks, Shawn in Oregon

Back