When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Colson Snaptank Turkey Wing Guard and Rear Carrier - Red

-

jimbo53

I live for the CABE
Looking for a chain guard and rear carrier with similar patina in original red paint. This is what I’m looking for and this is the sad, pitiful snaptank :they’ll go on. Can you make my sad :cry:snaptank happy :) again with her missing parts?

D9B567C9-721E-41ED-8740-DC6A4DE8A4C7.jpeg

4A21C6D6-A97B-48CF-8787-A297ABA8B444.jpeg

1D0D0995-8D5C-45F6-897F-A2A54C94F040.jpeg

Looking for a chain guard and rear carrier with similar patina in original red paint. This is what I’m looking for and this is the sad, pitiful snaptank :they’ll go on. Can you make my sad :cry:snaptank happy :) again with her missing parts?

View attachment 774993

View attachment 774994

View attachment 774995

I know it's not quite what you are looking for but Scott M. has a silver painted guard that has chrome underneath posted on the for sale section, just saying.

Sean

I know it's not quite what you are looking for but Scott M. has a silver painted guard that has chrome underneath posted on the for sale section, just saying.

Sean
Thanks, Sean. I did see that and got excited until I saw it was chrome. I really want an original paint patenaed guard and am willing to be patient. That’s sometimes the hardest part of the hobby but can be the most rewarding when that elusive part shows up and becomes yours.

Thanks, Sean. I did see that and got excited until I saw it was chrome. I really want an original paint patenaed guard and am willing to be patient. That’s sometimes the hardest part of the hobby but can be the most rewarding when that elusive part shows up and becomes yours.

I agree Jim, I've learned to be more patient. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Sean

Sean

X2 Go with the chrome!! Get the tank too!!:eek::eek:

Just kidding!

Do what you feel Jim, a Colson Snappy's good in any flavor in my book. And I wish I was in that club!

....Although if a chrome Shelby peanut tank came up before the painted peanut tank that I need, I'd be sorely tempted!

One will surface soon I'm sure, and a rack too...:rolleyes:

N

Back