When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Colson tandem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustyspoke66

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bought this a couple years ago at the Seattle Bike Swap. Finally took it down off the wall, went through it and took it for a ride. Still needs paint and the correct saddles but for now it is a rider. If you have never taken one of these for a ride it is a blast too ride around the hood by yourself on the back. Not quite the chick magnet but I almost picked up a 70 year old woman hitch hiker.
SH105699-1.jpg

First one I saw in person had a single rider who sat a stuffed duck in the front seat, hands on the bars and all. Traffic stopper for sure :cool:

I'll have to give the duck thing a try. I think I am going to go with the blue/white with red pin strips. Of course I might change my mind but I found traces of blue paint under the fender braces.

Jpromo,I think thats the guy I got mine from in Michigan.Does he have a Cushman on a post in his front yard? He had a picture of him and the duck.He had two of them.

Ha, yes, that would be him! Cushman and all. Right across the street from Jim's Vintage Bicycles in SW Michigan.

does Jim's have much good stuff .I've been there before but not lately.

That is quite a ride. It is almost done. I've always wanted to ride one but havent had the oportunity. I don't it would be a good idea to pick up a 70yr old hitch hiker.

Could I see pictures of the rear handlebars and stem. I believe I have the correct front setup but not the rear one. Thanks LuisGT

Also you wouldn't happen to have a fork for one of these things with the 7 1/4" steer tube(about an inch longer than normal colson fork to make up for spacer and cog). The one on my tandem came fubared. I have a regular 30's colson set of forks but it has a steer tube approx 1" shorter. Thanks LuisGT

Back