When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '39 Model C Frame

-

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
This is a '39 Model C Frame in the 16" size. Nice straight frame with no issues. I already have one like it, so I did not need a duplicate. This has the nice line of the top bar due to the shorter seatpost tube and makes a slick ride.
Serial # is A80118 and is for the frame only. It could be yours now for $150 Shipped
IMG_1449.JPG

C2.JPG

REC

These do make a very nice riding bike, and IMHO are quite nice to look at as well. The photo below is the one I built from the other frame I already had and is NOT FOR SALE! It is merely an example of a not outrageously expensive finished piece.
37 U57137 B.jpg

Last edited:
Same as the 18" frame - not any different, and I do believe the magic number is 5". This one's fork lives in a different frame now and it is an 18" frame.
REC

Sorry, It's raining like mad here and the frame is not in the house, it's in the shed behind the house. This is the other frame showing the badge that fits the spacing. I don't have another one in the house in order to measure the spacing. I will do so when the rain stops and send it later.
IMG_0877.JPG

REC
Roland E Culberson
Lantana, FL

Back