When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '39 Packard CWC

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rusty.kirkpatrick

I live for the CABE
O.K., I'm in a selling mood, so it's time to let another one go. 1939 (I believe) Packard badged, C.W.C. made, unique orange and black colored bicycle. These pics are from the day I finished cleaning it up a few months ago, I drove it up and down the road a few times and it's been in my shop ever since then. I realize once I put a bunch of work into a bike, I don't wanna ride it and dirty or scratch it up, I have a problem with that, I admit it.. Anyway, I added a nice set of real Torrington 10's and some original grips. I got this bike on here a while back , don't have any history on it. Will be shipped in 2 boxes, very carefully wrapped to make a safe journey. Reduced to 1100$ obo shipped from Louisiana, 70525, Paypal F&F only or add the 3% if you rather. I'd be happy to take more pictures after work today if requested.

img_2131-jpg.jpg
img_2132-jpg.jpg
img_2133-jpg.jpg
img_2134-jpg.jpg
img_2135-jpg.jpg
img_2137-jpg.jpg
img_2138-jpg.jpg
img_2139-jpg.jpg
img_2140-jpg.jpg
img_2141-jpg.jpg

serial # and before pic.
img_2083-jpg.jpg