When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Shelby Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey gang , sorry I have not replied to all the private messages. we've had some family medical problems and I didn't get a chance to get back on CABE .
at this point after reading all the private messages and the interest in the SHELBY I think to be fair to all interested parties that I put the shelby on EBAY....I still need to put the rear wheel back on then get it out side for pictures....then post it on EBAY.....I will put up a message on this thread as to the date and time of the auction.
sorry for keeping alot of you hanging..it won't be long till someone here has this shelby in their collection.. Thanks for all the patients.... DOC

Doctor,
5400.00 is a lot of money for a bicycle and I hope you consider working out something with the highest bidder, seriously interested in acquiring the Airflow.
I have no affiliation or knowledge on who that was/is.
In retrospect, I should have asked about your reserve in private, going through ebay asking the seller...I was interested in putting some seroius coin toward this, just not where it landed and I'll continue to look under rocks until I get my own.
That being said, I don't feel guilty about asking as it is not an unfair question and as I mentioned others and myself disclose this in our listings as whatever I want out of an item, I think buyers should know and not get strung along in ambiguity and emotional investment.
It was never about folks knowing about your reserve (it hit 5200 within 24 hrs anyway), but the number you were asking for it that drew the responses.
Again, your right, but the market has spoken...at least for today and it's quite appropriate and fair.
Chris

Last edited:
Back