When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Shelby Flyer

-
Yes please show us some pictures. I'm collecting parts to build a bke like you're but have a long way to go. photo reference pictures are always good to have.

You can post as many pics as you like, maybe even start a new thread just for that.....I think eveyone would enjoy seeing pictures of the bike as it is now:) That would be like a Christmas present to the bike enthusiasts around here!

Also thanks for sharing the photo, thats just awesome....Don

posting photos

Rob

If you have a a few minutes read the 'how to post pics' thread by military monark.

you can post as many pictures as you want to ( I think )

If after reading the how to thread, it seems like too much of a hassle you would be more than welcome to Email them to me, and I could post them for you.

Regards,
Shane

you can post 4 photos per post but you can post as many posts as you want. the other way is to upload a bunch to a photobucket or picasa etc album and make it public and then post a link to the album. I notice that Jerry from Chestnut Hollow couldn't even keep quiet on this one. they truly have a huge collection. here is the post from my trip there this last February. I talked to Jerry last night and he was saying that if he had 2 restored ones he would probably trade you (not that he does or you would but it makes that much difference).
Scott:cool:

Photos

Here is the first group of photos.

How do we clean the chrome

Attachments

• Shelby1.JPG
    Shelby1.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 191
  • shelby2.JPG
    shelby2.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 185
  • shelby3.JPG
    shelby3.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 173
  • shelby4.JPG
    shelby4.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 178
  • shelby5.JPG
    shelby5.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 175
Photos 38 Shelby

Here is the second group of photos.

Attachments

• Shelby6.jpg
    Shelby6.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Shelby7.jpg
    Shelby7.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Shelby8.jpg
    Shelby8.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Shelby9.jpg
    Shelby9.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 146
  • SHelby10.jpg
    SHelby10.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 149
Photos 38 Shelby

Here is the third group of photos.

Attachments

• Shelby11.jpg
    Shelby11.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Shelby12.jpg
    Shelby12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Shelby13.jpg
    Shelby13.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Shelby14.jpg
    Shelby14.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Shelby15.jpg
    Shelby15.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 133
Photos 38 Shelby

Last group

Attachments

• Shelby16.jpg
    Shelby16.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Shelby17.jpg
    Shelby17.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Shelby18.jpg
    Shelby18.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 105
  • ShelbyLeft.jpg
    ShelbyLeft.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Shelbyright.jpg
    Shelbyright.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 164
Thanks for the pictures. They awnsered a few Questions I had for my airflow project. If I owned the bike I'd wash it, gently polish it, straighten the front fork replace the taillight lense and rear drop stand clip and enjoy the bike.

Last edited:
ignorance is bliss. bigger tank? 3 feet is big and they are compatible in value. more desireable is in ones own personal view.

Back