When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39' Speigel Airman / Monark Speedster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

saladshooter

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Howdy All

Like many of you, I was blown away when this bike surfaced back in June. So I have to say that I am honored to be the next caretaker of this killer machine.

After all the advice given to the original owners family to not restroy this bike. I hope that I did this incredibly rare bike justice.

Enjoy
Chad
DSC_4155_005_008-1~2.JPG
DSC_4165.JPG
AirmanBack.JPG
IMG_20171125_182416.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm happy to hear that you feel that I paid too much for my bike. Being a super cool frame and the only one known to exist with a tank - for half the price of a deluxe prewar Schwinn, I'm comfortable with it.

Thanks
Chad
Sorry if it came across like that. I've paid some crazy money for bikes I really wanted and I'm sure others would think I paid too much. It is a unique piece and as such really hard to put a price on. I'm glad you got it and took it to the next level--looks good! V/r Shawn

Back