When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39' Speigel Airman / Monark Speedster

-

saladshooter

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Howdy All

Like many of you, I was blown away when this bike surfaced back in June. So I have to say that I am honored to be the next caretaker of this killer machine.

After all the advice given to the original owners family to not restroy this bike. I hope that I did this incredibly rare bike justice.

Enjoy
Chad
DSC_4155_005_008-1~2.JPG
DSC_4165.JPG
AirmanBack.JPG
IMG_20171125_182416.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm happy to hear that you feel that I paid too much for my bike. Being a super cool frame and the only one known to exist with a tank - for half the price of a deluxe prewar Schwinn, I'm comfortable with it.

Thanks
Chad
Sorry if it came across like that. I've paid some crazy money for bikes I really wanted and I'm sure others would think I paid too much. It is a unique piece and as such really hard to put a price on. I'm glad you got it and took it to the next level--looks good! V/r Shawn

Back