When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Zep Twinbar

-

39zep

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I need help finding some parts for a 1939 Hawthorne Zep Twin Bar. I know this is a long shot, but I need a horntank. Any leads would be great. Slightly less of a longshot, I would like to find a Zep speedometer and a Zep front fender light. I have the duel silver ray headlights, but if I can't find a tank I would like to find the Zep front fender light as seen in the 1939 Hawthorne catalog that shows the two twinbars sitting side by side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The speedo's and lights turn up fairly regularly on ebay, seems like a light just sold with in the past couple of weeks. Keep looking on ebay. Good luck with a tank!!! :eek:

Tank

I need a tank as well I have a lead on a plastic repop one coming soon!!!;)

J-Me

I need help finding some parts for a 1939 Hawthorne Zep Twin Bar. I know this is a long shot, but I need a horntank. Any leads would be great. Slightly less of a longshot, I would like to find a Zep speedometer and a Zep front fender light. I have the duel silver ray headlights, but if I can't find a tank I would like to find the Zep front fender light as seen in the 1939 Hawthorne catalog that shows the two twinbars sitting side by side. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

hi , i have a zep frontlight for sale if you want , but you have to do some welding on it , it is a very rusty one but 80% solide , the bezel is okay ,
i will make some pictures tommorow!

Back