When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd annual Keizer Lions swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Right there in the middle of the flyer......

_62RRU.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20230428009.jpg

Reactions: ian
Sure, why not? Isn't it on your Meals on Wheels route anyway?
Actually I believe I'm scheduled to do the eastern Idaho western Montana route that weekend, which is too bad for you as we'll be serving Beef Stroganoff with mashed potatoes. (one of your favorites!)

Actually I believe I'm scheduled to do the eastern Idaho western Montana route that weekend, which is too bad for you as we'll be serving Beef Stroganoff with mashed potatoes. (one of your favorites!)
A travelin' man eh? Well, if you're ever in Alaska stop and see, my cute little Eskimo.

In addition to bikes and parts, I'm planning on setting up a table with orphan grips, pedals, rims and partial sets of spokes that I've been trying forever to find matches for. Might be fun if others did the same and maybe we could put an end to each others quest on some of these items and work some deals. Tried this a couple of weeks ago with another local member, and it worked out to our mutual advantage in a small way.

Back