When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3rd annual SACRAMENTO vintage bike swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

acurint

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Thank you everyone for coming out, making those drives, making those deals, and making that money! See you next time.

flyer.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Eric @acurint for organizing today’s swap. And big thanks to the owner of Twin Rivers Cider, one of the coolest and most casual brewery owner in Sactown. Shared a spot with our friends @mr.cycleplane and @Livmojoe. Gary Quail came up and hung out with us. A good showing for our town. I typically don’t have a lot of stuff to sell, but for me it’s more about seeing and chilling with the fellas. Always fun.

I didn’t take any pictures, but did take this one, which many thought was the feature bike of the day.

E72CA744-BECF-4ED7-9329-39D2006A8BAB.jpeg

06D011E2-0A8C-4295-8B06-FA7BEA089E6C.jpeg

Not a vintage barn find- but this bike was definitely a looker...maybe a second looker! Talked with the rider/'artiste' and bike is an on-going 'under construction'. Tank is all metal construction. He has the rear fender and also the 'aero rack' Has certain air of a cyclops-huh? Thanks for posting Eddie(@Mabuhay).

Back