When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4/8/18 13th Annual CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
here are a few more photos of today's swap. Lots of Cabers there.
IMG_2206.JPG
The unknown Caber came up from Indiana, and I got to meet Mike [Maskado]. Lots of old iron there. I did not want to buy any more bikes but I love lost causes. Couldn't resist this 37 ? Colson for 90 bucks.
IMG_2210.JPG
Got the original fenders for it too. It's already on the stand...... Thinking "black paint-job".
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
Seen a nice boy's Shelby,[ not pictured] go for 75. The badge alone was worth 35. The buy of the day, I think, was this Hawthorne.Funky modern stand???
IMG_2224.JPG
Original flat braces and scalloped guard, for a hundred bucks. Can't beat that for a solid pre-war original riding bike. Seen a couple bikes I sold in past years, including this Monark Super Deluxe, that had all it's paint stripped off it, and was clear coated.
IMG_2211.JPG
Not my cup of tea.... but it's different and still is a nice bike.
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
Another nice Colson, black bike below, in middle I'm guessing 1940 Asking price $150 Good wheels, nice Colson lucky 7, nice guard and chain ring and solid frame with badge..ridable as is..... almost brought that home!Great pre-war bike.
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
IMG_2225.JPG

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.Good seeing you and the other Cabers.I have dealt with that unknown caber and he is a butt head.I wont sell him anymore stuff

Back