When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4/8/18 13th Annual CHICAGOLAND KLASSIC BICYCLE SHOW & SWAP

-
here are a few more photos of today's swap. Lots of Cabers there.
IMG_2206.JPG
The unknown Caber came up from Indiana, and I got to meet Mike [Maskado]. Lots of old iron there. I did not want to buy any more bikes but I love lost causes. Couldn't resist this 37 ? Colson for 90 bucks.
IMG_2210.JPG
Got the original fenders for it too. It's already on the stand...... Thinking "black paint-job".
IMG_2228.JPG
IMG_2229.JPG
Seen a nice boy's Shelby,[ not pictured] go for 75. The badge alone was worth 35. The buy of the day, I think, was this Hawthorne.Funky modern stand???
IMG_2224.JPG
Original flat braces and scalloped guard, for a hundred bucks. Can't beat that for a solid pre-war original riding bike. Seen a couple bikes I sold in past years, including this Monark Super Deluxe, that had all it's paint stripped off it, and was clear coated.
IMG_2211.JPG
Not my cup of tea.... but it's different and still is a nice bike.
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG
Another nice Colson, black bike below, in middle I'm guessing 1940 Asking price $150 Good wheels, nice Colson lucky 7, nice guard and chain ring and solid frame with badge..ridable as is..... almost brought that home!Great pre-war bike.
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
IMG_2225.JPG

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.Good seeing you and the other Cabers.I have dealt with that unknown caber and he is a butt head.I wont sell him anymore stuff

Back