When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 4 early 60's bikes,,Spaceliner,,Flightliner,,Sonic Flyer,,ladies Spacliner,,plus two chrome parts frames, springer, ect

-
Price

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
Yup, call me crazy but found something I cant live without so selling four fine bikes plus parts for only $1400..
1. Pretty much new old stock Sonic Flyer with tags (see this thread here https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/rare-chance-to-buy-a-new-1963-western-flyer-sonic-flyer.160356/ )

2. Restored Flightliner chrome frame with all lights and lenses (see this thread here https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/j-c-higgins-flightline-project-started.155728/ )

3. Nice original Spaceliner under the Ranger name...has all lights and lenses.

4. Very nice original ladies Spaceliner...

Plus two chrome frame parts bikes, one with springer..

Here are some pics:

Girls Spaceliner
i-sx2GG8c-XL.png

Two parts chrome frames
i-JxBJPnL-XL.png

A pair of beauties
i-DK9SVbC-XL.png

Flightliner
i-zPV8mvj-XL.png

Restored Flightliner
i-49mSbwS-L.png

New old stock Sonic Flyer
i-hwbdjcq-L.png

Flightliner and Spaceliner (Ranger)
i-MV44vQs-XL.png

Spaceliner tail light (Ranger)
i-D7fXrxk-XL.png

Flightliner and Spaceliner
i-tSdxLTG-XL.png

All original Spaceliner (Ranger)
i-BWVwNxJ-XL.png

Sonic Flyer tags
i-ncnpFgt-M.png

i-rVpFMZQ-M.png

More pics on request..pickup only,,,Waterloo Iowa

Last edited:
@teisco. I have recently purchased a "Ranger" branded Murray Spaceliner like yours. You did an outstanding job restoring your bikes. A couple quick questions as I get started working on my. (1) Was that round disk in the paperboy rack a reflector or light? (2) Was that red saddle like that when you acquired the bike or did you have that re-covered here in Iowa? Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Back