When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Schwinns! Huge Score!

-

Cruiserdude94

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I didn't need anymore but this deal was not going to be passed up!!!

1949 Schwinn w/locking springer, unsure of what model do to having painted fenders, chrome wheels and crankset, as well as, a chrome rack. Ill remove some of the house paint to reveal the old paint but overall sweet bike!! Doesn't have OG seat (it's a Troxel though) Fenders need tons of work... due to the axle being missing for looks to be years.. so probably ride fenders for a bit.
IMG_2066_zpsgqggnvnw.jpg

Next, 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon (same month and year my dad was born! plus its blue his favorite color!) So it will be given to him. (no chain) but has lucky seven seat post and i don't think bars are correct.
IMG_2068_zpsaxu3xuap.jpg

Next! Lil Tiger!! Complete with training wheels! Rear tire is toast... also would like to know if anyone knows about the plastic sign or banner or whatever used to be between the seat post tube and the down tube??
IMG_2069_zpsn7uxpear.jpg

Finally! Dated 1964 Schwinn Super Deluxe Stingray. Rough and ratty but awesome! Has Wald (curly apes as i call them) I believe the sissy bar and seat are wrong but Im unsure.
IMG_2067_zpsgawbodob.jpg

I will post pics when they are all rideable and somewhat cleaned up!!
If anyone has an insight on the things I am unsure about please comment and let me know what I don't know .
Thanks for looking!

Those lil Tigers are cool. My daughter has a red one she rides all the time. We also have a blue one we're going to fix up.
Put some new wheels with real air-filled tires and a real coaster brake, an d they are awesome.

So I didn't need anymore but this deal was not going to be passed up!!!

1949 Schwinn w/locking springer, unsure of what model do to having painted fenders, chrome wheels and crankset, as well as, a chrome rack. Ill remove some of the house paint to reveal the old paint but overall sweet bike!! Doesn't have OG seat (it's a Troxel though) Fenders need tons of work... due to the axle being missing for looks to be years.. so probably ride fenders for a bit.
IMG_2066_zpsgqggnvnw.jpg

Next, 1966 Schwinn Deluxe Typhoon (same month and year my dad was born! plus its blue his favorite color!) So it will be given to him. (no chain) but has lucky seven seat post and i don't think bars are correct.
IMG_2068_zpsaxu3xuap.jpg

Next! Lil Tiger!! Complete with training wheels! Rear tire is toast... also would like to know if anyone knows about the plastic sign or banner or whatever used to be between the seat post tube and the down tube??
IMG_2069_zpsn7uxpear.jpg

Finally! Dated 1964 Schwinn Super Deluxe Stingray. Rough and ratty but awesome! Has Wald (curly apes as i call them) I believe the sissy bar and seat are wrong but Im unsure.
IMG_2067_zpsgawbodob.jpg

I will post pics when they are all rideable and somewhat cleaned up!!
If anyone has an insight on the things I am unsure about please comment and let me know what I don't know .
Thanks for looking!
Awesome finds. I sent you a PM

And sorry guys the blue super deluxe stingray is not for sale haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That 64 Stingray frame and fork is worth some money. You would have a lot of money building that back up though. Lots of cool bikes.

Back