When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40+12 = 52 Bikes!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Before I moved I had 15 in the living room, eight in the kitchen, two or three in each spare bedroom, and one in the master bath. In the new place I have one in the living room and snuck one into a spare bedroom! V/r Shawn

Nice haul, Dan. I need to come by and test ride all of them. Hahaha
Your collection and your museum are growing. Very happy for you.

I was. I had a bad break up, dog died and was supposed to buy an antique pick up. I was depressed. When I’m happy I buy bikes! Moved on from the bad stuff and got another dog I love. So now I’m buying again. It’s how it goes in this hobby, ups and downs

So what you were saying last month about the bottom falling out of the vintage bicycle market is hogwash, just like I told you.
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/40-minus-24-why-dan-the-bike-man-sold-now.129159/

When I started posting them some people asked if I was ok. why was I selling so many. Am I getting out of the hobby. I appreciate the concern. No moving, no divorce, no illness. Thank God! No I'm selling off so many now to get to my core collection due to my feeling that vintage and antique bike values are about to decline big time in the near future.

I still think it may. I hope it does. I'll buy even more. As far as the ones I already own, I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE THE MONEY. And as some have said, when someone is buying as much as I am, I AM THE MARKET!

Lol I can afford to lose the money too.
But neither of us will, because neither of us are going to sell the higher value stuff if the market declines. The market won't decline, at least not as bad as you were implying, but to say you hope it does, is ridiculous.

Back