When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40-41 Elgin more pics added Sold Sold

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ozzynut2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Time to sell if I can, Lost my Job Friday the 1st. This was bought last summer to recreate photo's of the Mom and uncle on the same bike. My mom and Uncle got the Bike for X-Mas in 1947. This bike I was told was original paint with some touch ups. The only thing I have done to the bike was change the grips because it had a pair of Schwinn grips on it. It does not have the horn on it anymore. I really do not want to ship but will. I payed $650 shipped with $600 insurance on it. I will sell for $550 Plus ship or $550 and you pick up. All I'm trying to do is get my Money back. The rear Taillight is missing and I have only found one person that has one. Jerry Peters. If your interested LMK
upload_2017-12-7_19-54-45.jpeg

IMG_9887.JPG

IMG_9888.JPG

IMG_9889.JPG

IMG_9890.JPG

IMG_9891.JPG

IMG_9892.JPG

IMG_9893.JPG

IMG_9894.JPG

IMG_9895.JPG

Cadillac Michigan. Would also consider Meet half way if close enough. I would need gas money but have a 16 focus that gets 40 miles to the gallon.

Time to sell if I can, Lost my Job Friday the 1st. This was bought last summer to recreate photo's of the Mom and uncle on the same bike. My mom and Uncle got the Bike for X-Mas in 1947. This bike I was told was original paint with some touch ups. The only thing I have done to the bike was change the grips because it had a pair of Schwinn grips on it. It does not have the horn on it anymore. I really do not want to ship but will. I payed $650 shipped with $600 insurance on it. I will sell for $550 Plus ship or $550 and you pick up. All I'm trying to do is get my Money back. The rear Taillight is missing and I have only found one person that has one. Jerry Peters. If your interested LMK View attachment 721120
Sorry to hear about your job loss.....

Sorry to hear this. I can say that this bike is very nice. I saw it this summer in Owosso MI.

Back