When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 41 huffman big tank

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JAF/CO

I live for the CABE
reproduction big tank can be used on all 40 41 huffmans
all three options are marked on the tank you can decide this includes light cutouts
if you want i can do the cuts for you just tell me which one you want

comes with the reproduction nose piece brackets and screws
trimmed and ready to mount on your frame as shown (frame not included)

free shipping in the 48 $425.00 any questions e-mail or call (209) 481-9464

Attachments

• 100_5522.jpg
    100_5522.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 335
  • 100_5523.jpg
    100_5523.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 100_5524.jpg
    100_5524.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 100_5526.jpg
    100_5526.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 309
  • 100_5529.jpg
    100_5529.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 100_5530.jpg
    100_5530.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 281
where are all those huffman guys that want a big tank ???

Were all rummaging around in our neighbors woodsheds looking for an original. I really want this and I'm very impressed with your craftsmanship. I don't really understand why everyone seem to be stunned into silence. This tank is near the top of my wish list.

I've seen these in person & they're exceptionally nice. makes me want to start a Huffman project ! :cool:

As a JAF/Co "collector" I can say his work is amazing - Jim, what does the frame look like that this fits on? If its the one that I think it is, I might take you up on this offer. I cant call, slammed at work, but let me know - would this fit on a 1950 huffman dayton?

I was showing someone my basement bikes today. In there I have a Dayton with the brazed on kick stand. I told him that I thought it was a one year frame, but I don't remember the year. Can anyone tell me the year. Will one of these tanks fit?
Thanks,
Chris

I was showing someone my basement bikes today. In there I have a Dayton with the brazed on kick stand. I told him that I thought it was a one year frame, but I don't remember the year. Can anyone tell me the year. Will one of these tanks fit?
Thanks,
Chris

1940 and yes it should fit--post a pic just to make sure. Just out of curiosity is it a truss rod, single flex, or twin flex? V/r Shawn

Last edited:
1940 and yes it should fit--post a pic just to make sure. Just out of curiosity is it a truss rod, single flex, or twin flex? V/r Shawn

I don't have a pic right now. It is just a frame, but I have a girls frameset that I could part out for a truss fork. I also have a complete Dayton Western Flyer truss fork, with the long tank that goes behind the seat tube. I have a few Dayton springer forks too.
Thanks,
Chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back