When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 Colson Phase 2

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Merry Christmas Cabers. I completed Phase 2 of the 1940 Colson project yesterday. I added the front truss rods, snap tank and rear rack. I replaced a lot of parts, but it went from barn find to beautiful. I recovered 11 seats this year and restored 9 bicycles. What a wonderful year. Many thanks to the Cabers who helped me. JimRoy
IMG_8118.JPG
IMG_8849.JPG
I
IMG_8848.JPG
IMG_8850.JPG
IMG_8851.JPG
IMG_8852.JPG

IMG_8117.JPG

Merry Christmas Cabers. I completed Phase 2 of the 1940 Colson project yesterday. I added the front truss rods, snap tank and rear rack. I replaced a lot of parts, but it went from barn find to beautiful. I recovered 11 seats this year and restored 9 bicycles. What a wonderful year. Many thanks to the Cabers who helped me. JimRoy
View attachment 728463 View attachment 728465 IView attachment 728457 View attachment 728459 View attachment 728460 View attachment 728466

View attachment 728462
Breathtaking

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That was truly a resurrection - absolutely beautiful!

Your comments, "...what a wonderful year", were spot on - now that I am retired and back on the bench after a long hiatus, I take immense satisfaction in the deep clean-ups and rescues of worthy bikes. Plus the looks on customers faces when they get their bicycle back and take their first ride on it in decades...

Back